Monday, July 5, 2010

Agency Products on Offer


I am a businessman who resides in Durban, South Africa and have obtained various Agencies of Excellent Products now available to you.

During the course of my career in the telecommunications and broadcast Pay TV industries, I have successfully developed and managed several profitable business ventures. I have held senior positions at Phillips, South Africa as the Regional Manager and at Altech as Sales Director. Altech is the largest diversified electronics group in Southern Africa and is listed on the South Africa Stock Exchange.

During the past nine years, in particular, I have been responsible for and personally involved with business development, sales and exports of Set Top Box products for the Pay TV Industry. This has included the establishment of service centres in various territories in order to maintain and support the STB products. Through this, I have accummulated an indepth working knowledge of import/ export processes as well as financial instruments such as L/C’s etc.

I have worked in various countries around the world in several capacities including Nigeria (Lagos and Abuja), Egypt (Cairo), Greece (Athens), UAE (Dubai), Jordan (Amman), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast) and most recently, India (Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and New Delhi).

My work in Australia has been with the two large Pay TV broadcasters viz, Foxtel and Austar, as well as with a number of regional satellite TV organisations such as SelecTV, UBI ,Optus/Aurora (Sydney) and Nationwide Antenna Systems (Brisbane).

During a holiday in January 2008, I heard about Coolshield and specifically the SolaCoat product range, through an acquaintance. I have identified a business opportunity in the Southern Africa Region for some of these products and proceeded to engage the services of Mark Goodger for the purposes of securing agreements to distribute these products in the defined territory and become the Agent for these products. Critical success factors include obtaining the South African Bureau of Standard Certification for the products as well as the registration, approval and classification of these products as “Energy-Saving” in the eyes of ESKOM (Energy Supply Commission).

I am also an entrepreneur by nature and my primary strength is in the sales and marketing domain. My focus is in the "Business-to-Business" sector with regards the marketing and sales of the Products I represent.

I look forward to introducing the Products I have the Agencies for in the Southern African Development Community Region to you and invite you to contact me on the details below to discuss these opportunities. Feel free to browse the various Product Pages you may be interested in.








No comments:

Post a Comment